News

Weekly Newsletter: Dec.13-19, 2014

Acqui-hiring, Funding Myths, Confessions, Passport Photos, RodinWriters & Rodinhooding at Shaadis!

Namaste Rodinhooder!

It’s been another exciting week in Rodinhoodland… Each Friday I wake up to an unpredictable roundup of the week and remind myself how awesome you all are!

This week at two rodinhooders I know got married [no – not to each other!! Woh din bhi aayega :)]

Nameet got married to Radhika and we all followed #Namika to keep ourselves updated on the excitement!

Prateek got married to Krushali #PK – his shaadi ka theme included movie posters of the bride & groom – will get some of the pix and share on the new fb album we’re creating called Rodinhooders Ki Shaadi 🙂

Moving on to the beautiful Content Mehndi of the week!

Baraat!

Vinit messed up. Read his RodinStar confession! 

Eashmart got acqui-hired. Rodinhooder Amit shares his learnings! 

Abhishek busts some myths about funding! 

Are all entrepreneurs ducks?! Hemant thinks so!! 

Keep calm and build says Shwaytaj! 

A letter to a friend in need…

Mandap!

Get Photos – order passport photos online!!

A platform to connect sponsors & event organisers in a few hours! Validate Manoj’s idea!

An online health insurance advisor tool

iAdhyan – an education initiative

Band-Baaja!

Free google advertising for your startup! Is Tejas feeling okayyy?! 🙂

Naveen’s lessons from being an entrepreneur (part 2)

Questions for a biz owner

Pheras?!

Follow this post ‘coz I think a lot of interesting insights will come up! Puneet wants to know how he can squeeze more out of his Nirogam fb page! Digital Media experts – do you hear??!!

Rajaram poses some probs and some biz ideas! Do give some constructive feedback – it would help him kickstart his entrepreneurial journey!

How do startups with non-employees deal with sweat equity?

Shagun!

think.do.be.at.wief15

Applications for the hottest startup competition are open! Wharton India Economic Forum #wief15 beckons! If you still haven’t applied – DO SO NOW! And if you’re not eligible – YOU CAN STILL WIN A FREE TICKET TO GO!!! 

Did you miss the Webinar of the year??!! It’s posted here for you! Catch Alok sharing the lessons he learnt while building an online community – yeah! We’re talking about trhs!! 

think.do.winners have been announced. Many many more winners will be surprised SOON!

Mithai!

Introducing #RodinWriter

I didn’t feel like waiting for the first week of January to make this announcement!! (I mean, there’s no fun in being conventional, naa??!!) So….every week we’ll celebrate one of our regular contributors and share their articles 🙂

Meet our first RodinWriter: Rahul Varshneya

All of his articles are gems.

What you might find very insightful is his piece on how the Arkenea team growth hacked their biz to generate $300 K in 9 months!

Last week’s newsletter was printed in gold :). Make extra time reading time over the weekend if you missed it.

Jaimala! 

Don’t’ forget to check out the EVENTS – lots of startup action happening across cities!

If your new year resolution is to tell your current boss to fly a kite, then errrr…. You might wanna go through JOBS on #trh 🙂

In a fortnight we’ll be ringing out 2014. I seriously wonder how it flew by so fast? Clichéd but true! It’s been an interesting year here in Rodinhoodland. My wish, every single Friday, I have at least one story celebrating a Rodinhooder’s achievement to share.

Make that YOUR achievement, yeah?!

keep building. keep smiling.

but be kind to yourself.

take time off to celebrate YOU.

fondly,

asha chaudhry

co-founder & editor

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

Comments

Lost Password