News

Weekly Newsletter: Feb 13-20, 2015

Hiring, Networking, Mahesh Murthy, Wifi Cafes, Pasta and Biryani ki Khichadi!

Dear fellow foodie Rodinhooder,

I live to eat. And rodinhood (verb). So when I read about Amit’s curious case of the missing Biryani – I said this customer experience sucks. Now after the post got published on trhs, we (including Alok) shared this over social media and believe it or not, one of our Rodinhooders who works with Food Panda immediately responded! Read how the story ends! 

The week that was in Basmati lingo! 

Rice Thali

Are you in a product vs service dilemma? Perhaps Vivek can help! 

Sudip’s shared some awesome tips to get hired by startups! #RodinStar 

Rodinhooder Shubham says networking is a philosophy, not just a sales tool (I think it’s an ART!!!) 

The Right Purpose is the most critical factor behind the success of your enterprise. 

Starting up is like cooking a dish whose recipe you don’t know! Food metaphors sure seem to be the flavour of the week!

“Winners have product strategy, losers have social media strategy” says Mahesh Murthy. Find out why in a Webinar on Digital Vidya.

Startup Pulao!

WiFi Café – an app to help you find a wifi café! 

Lopeca Thoughts – a new way of discovering places by connecting to a local guide and taking a live walking tour from his/her camera. 

OTimber – makers of wood carved & bamboo mobile cases

GoodLuck Kheer!

Yep…. the #GoodLuck Contest is still on!!! (Extended to March 2)

We’ve got an interesting response to our contest – many folks who aren’t regular contributors on trhs, took time out to share their stories. Many of these stories are very personal and close to their heart. I applaud them. And am grateful to Ashwin for inspiring so many of us to write something different.

Ashwin has another surprise for us – the first 25 #goodluck stories win A SPECIAL EDITION, AUTOGRAPHED BOOK FROM HIM!!!  Here’s Sweta with her autographed prize!!

So, if you’ve written a good luck story, pls claim your prize and once you receive it pls send your pic too for this album!! And nudge, nudge to you, if you haven’t!

Mohul is an amazing writer. Read his 5 bad luck stories which transformed into good luck and feel your hair at the back of your neck rise! 

Saikat starting writing because a colleague was absent!! Amazing story ‘coz Saikat loves to blog!

Imran’s not so friendly friend brought him good luck! 

One question changed Anamika’s bad luck 🙂 

Tejas feels meeting great people makes him lucky! 

Hey,  there are lots and lots of Good Luck Stories – can’t share them all, so pls pls read them all and feel the lucky vibes… 

There’s another contest in the house – TWO LUCKY rodinhooders  will WIN FREE PASSES to attend & cover the Startupbootcamp FinTech Pitch Days in Mumbai & Bangalore! HURRY contest ends today 5pm!!

Bisi Bele Bath!! 🙂

For the love of Pasta pls help rodinhooder Amit connect with Foodies in Gurgaon & NCR 

Ever feel like randomly walking into a café and make it your office for a while? Prateek and I share this café-coffee-creative love and got really excited about it!! But I guess Abhishek’s app (above) should solve this problem 🙂

RodinWriter

Anamika jee.  It’s hard to pick my fav article out. Do read all of her stuff 🙂 

We did a Friday the 13th newsletter last time. In case you’ve missed any – you can FIND THEM ALL HERE!

Now before I indulge in some Food Therapy, I want say:

think.do.be.the.best.person.you.can.

the.best.ceo.you.can.

just be your rocking rodinhood self.

always.

fondly,

asha chaudhry

co-founder & editor

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

ps: pardon the two typos in the newsletter that was sent out….

Comments

Lost Password

Register