News

Weekly Newsletter: Jan 10-16, 2015

Accidents, Yatras, Fashion, Chrome Extensions, Bounce Rate and an Open Challenge!

Heylo!

I’ve been dreaming of kites and til ki chikki. But just dreaming 🙂

Kite Fest! 

There are 5 Accident Spots to watch out for on Startup Highway. Alok’s article in Corporate Dossier today!

Jab Rodinhooder Hardik became a Yatri… What a train ride!!

Anoop shared with us an interesting insight on how he reduced his bounce rate. But turned out, our GA experts gave us further insights and broke everyone’s bounce bubble!! Do read all the comments – big learnings!!

Here’s an Open Challenge to you to create a Social App for games2win’s 200k+ users!

“Have I arrived”, he asked. Anamika wrote back to him. Do share your thoughts…

Startup Manjha!

QREOH – a marketplace for independent designers

Parallelo Lite – a chrome extension. Kiran needs your feedback to improve it and will even give you credit!

CrowdStudio – a graphic design platform for startups

My Poolin – smart way to pool & settle money!

Mad(e) in India – a startup that offers lifestyle products all about India

Kai Po Che!

The truth about LUCK – Kriti’s comic

Designing your startup logo? Mistakes you should avoid…

Not able to attend all the webinars you want to? Chill. Digital Vidya shares all their relevant webinars for entrepreneurs right here. Watch Sanjay Mehta (Social Wavelength) share his insights on the changing role of Marketing.

[ps: Our Video section has amazing stuff. Over the weekend, do maro a chakkar, you’ll become a startup gyaani!]

3 years after starting up. A young entrepreneur shares his story. Have you?

Setting up IT/ITES offices in residential complexes… this is a useful piece of info!

Earn some Tilgul!

Lean Startup Methodology vs. Blue Ocean Strategy – pls help Aayush decide!

This rodinhooder wants to get noticed by investors! Who doesn’t?! 🙂 Do advise!

How can events increase engagement levels through social media? Karan wants to know (and help us at our Open Houses too!!) 🙂

Do you have to chase your clients for payments? Can you pls go through this rodinhooder’s ‘chasing email template’ and tell him what needs to be fixed?

There’s lots more. Go through the rest yourself pls!!

Have you told us how 2014 treated you?! We have some awesome responses here!

RodinWriter – Abhishek Barari

His debut post on trhs apparently got him quite a bit of visibility 🙂 Do read!

For those who missed last week’s newsletter. And in case you’ve missed more than a few – you can FIND THEM ALL HERE!

One urge – Lots of Rodinhooders ping me saying “no one has commented on my post”. Pls give me a week to promote over social and in the newsletter. Mention your twitter handle at the end (it really helps!). And most importantly, pls share your own post over social media and make it viral. Plus share it from trhs fb page and RT when we tweet it! Also, try and respond to other member’s posts as well! The more you give, the more you get… that’s how communities work best!

I’m going back to my imaginary firki (kite spool).

Soar like a kite,  

Go find your piece of sky…

fondly,

asha chaudhry

co-founder & editor

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

Comments

Lost Password

Register