News

Weekly Newsletter: July 19-25, 2014

Bombay Cabs, Palmists, Festival Food, Mompreneurs and 10,000 Entrepreneurs!

Hello from 200 of us!!

We came. We sang. We danced. We made you uncomfortable. We forced you to be unconventional. We left you wondering WTRodinhood happened??!! For those of you who missed the Rodinhooding action last Saturday in Mumbai – here’s the live coverage, courtesy Vishal Gala.

There are many more OH stories to come – I’ve been pinged and promised. So hang on tight, till next week!

Taking the Lead:

We need 10,000 Entrepreneurs, Mr FM! Rodinya sure nailed it!

A myth called overnight success – a rare story from Pawan’s Punjab

Entrepreneur’s Palm Reading – Kriti creates another incredible comic!

A note from a game designer rodinhooder who is starting up again – do read. It will resonate with most of you…

Startup Salsa!

Bombay Cab – An out-of-box and in-the-cab creative idea for musicians (yep! The musicians perform & record live in the backseat of a taxi!!)  There is a crowdfunding campaign on TheHotStart – so show some love people!

Festival Bites – Miss celebrating festivals the good old fashioned way? Marked with traditional food?? Well this rodinhooder intends to ship you some festivities in a box! Foodies – this one’s for you!! 

TRHS Tango!

Dancing with the RodinStars!

So we danced to Yogesh’s tune. He inspired lots of us with his “I danced to entrepreneurship” story. And boy, he sure yanked us out of our seats and got us to shake-a-leg & arm! Vinay of course, added fuel to the fire with this candid video (facepalm!)

Sushrut starts introspecting at 2am – he shares with you what goes into the making of an Open House. Start hounding him if you want to be a part of the next organizing team! 

We plan to hit BENGALURU next – so if you have any ideas for the Open House – bizarre or sane, or you know a startup who deserves to take the stage, just write to me. We’re finalizing the agenda and will announce it in a week or two. ps: We love Moms and Monkeys (mine is 7 yrs old!) – so bring them along!!

Disco Deewane!

Mukesh says he’s confused. He didn’t look confused when he shared his animated story with us at the OH.

Rodinhooder Vibhu insists that ginger can teach us a thing or two about growth…

JOBSASK and EVENTS are getting hotter by the day. Do check them out as often as you can.

If you’re in Delhi and the Payment Gateway industry is your thing – do not miss Startup Grind’s next edition. They will have a contest for rodinhooders every month so keep an eye out for their event postings!

And if a 3D Printing Wksp interests you – you just got lucky!

Hey, three things before I sign off:

If you have won a tee in the past and your pic is not in this album – pls email it to me ASAP!

If your name is on this list – pls let me know if you’re interested in doing the guest newsletter or not. It’s totally cool either way – it would just help me plan things out!!

If you run a startup – share your story with us! Don’t feel shy. Everyone has a story… :).

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

snoopy image source

thank you  Vijay Ramaswamy and Tarun Jangid for capturing the OH so beautifully!

Comments

Lost Password

Register