News

Weekly Newsletter: March 14-20, 2015

My dear Rodinhooder,

The stage is being set. The volunteer team is coming together. AND WE’RE HAVING A VC PANEL DISCUSSION: ‘Inside the Mind of a VC’ AT THE OPEN HOUSE ON MARCH 28TH!!!!

VCs in the house are none other than Arihant Patni & Rajan Mehra.

Oh boy! Mumbai – don’t say we didn’t warn you!! In fact, a lot of Rodinhooders from out of Mumbai have already booked their tiks to arrive well in time and grab some front seats! If you still don’t know what I’m going on about – CHECK OUT THE INCREDIBLE AGENDA and BOOK YOUR SAMOSA HERE!

If you still haven’t read or heard, we have an Authorpreneurship session by Ashwin Sanghi and a Media Panel Discussion ‘Entrepreneurship and New Media’ with Suresh Venkat and Arun Prabhudesai. And LOTS more!!  

Talking of VCs if you haven’t read Alok’s 11 Lessons learnt from 10 VCs – YOU MUST! Those who have, re-read it 🙂

Btw, we’ve planned lots of new things and surprises this time…. 

Moving to the week that was…

The Big Catch!

Meet the Rodinhoodnis – Sunaina’s 2015 tribute to women entrepreneurs

Nikhilesh had an issue with a travel portal which got solved after he posted it on trhs! Thank you Rohit Thomas Koshy for pinging the co-founders who immediately reached out to Nikhilesh!

Mohul wrote about the Reddit AMA with Zomato’s Co-founder…

Rodinhooder Tarun attended a startup event recently and shared some easy to implement learnings…

Do you have what it takes to be successful in the stock markets?

Are we in an e-com bubble? 

Startupness!

Digital Gorkha – a SAAS Based visitor registration and managment platform for Real estate Properties, Corporate offices and Hotels.

Watch!

#1SmallStep – an amazing initiative started at Gozoop – you can do it too!

Wanna build a successful brand campaign on twitter? Watch this webinar!

Our rodinhooders at BLV have created a video on child abuse. Do give them some feedback.

Awesomeness!

Naresh wants to give a Rodinhooder free commercial space for a year in Pitampura – if you are involved with a Clean City/Cleanliness drive or Old Age/Sr Citizen Assistance initiative – you might be the one!

Amod at Rachit Technology has a little surprise for you! #FreeApp

This rodinhooder needs monetizing ideas for his portal on distribution opportunities

And…

LOTS OF JOBS AND TALENT!

If you’ve been looking for a tech partner – you just got lucky!

If you’re a digital designer, you’re even luckier!

#SheCEO – Ladies – this is a really great initiative by CashKaro.com in association with NASSCOM 10,000 Startups, SHEROES TheRodinhoods! Don’t miss the opportunity of getting introduced to experts and investors!

Keep going through the EVENTS so you don’t miss anything happening in your city.

RodinWriter: Kamal Kalra

Kamal’s “I have failed but I’m not a failure” post probably was the one that made him famous on trhs. 

I like the fact that he is just so honest in his writing. Read his Open Letter to a Startup CEO.

Before I sign off – our sincere apologies for the note from “mars baby”. She’s been taken care of. But in case you do ever hear from her or her cousin sister – just ping me. 

be good. be rodinhood.

hey that rhymes!!

see you next week, in mumbai.

fondly,

asha chaudhry

co-founder & editor

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

image creativity courtesy anamika jee!

Comments

Lost Password