News

Weekly Newsletter: Oct 18-24, 2014

TieConDelhi, NPC, Breast Cancer Awareness, Mumbai Cabbies, Kale Chor & Diwali messages…

Dear Firecracker Rodinhood,

I thought I’d begin with a message from Alok…

“Let’s ask WHY we celebrate Diwali?

It’s because Ram came back after 14 years of utmost penance, sacrifice and personal hardship. It took 14 years for a GOD to overcome his Karma and redeem what was his.

So also, YOUR DIWALI will come and the world will celebrate. If you are in a jungle or preparing to go into one or being forced to go, remember Ram’s Diwali and project your return. Focus on overcoming your hardships, challenges and be prepared to SURVIVE.

Make this DIWALI a reminder of what happens when you ENDURE, STRIVE AND NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP.

Jai Siya Ram.”

The week that was…

Diwali Gifts:

Sushrut shares the essential Diwali lesson!

My fav read (and something every rodinhooder will relate to!) The dichotomy of a Founder’s Mind

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Check out this awesome campaign and pls spread the word. Make sure all the ladies at home take those 10 mins off! 

Startup Sparkler!

TheFundoo.com – “saves you from Kale Chor by providing analytics that empower healthy investment decisions” 

Diwali Melas!

Abhik shares his incredible notes from TieConDelhi

Thiru travelled all the way from Coimbatore to attend his first trhs Open House – what a lovely story! 

Mixed Mithai:

Insights from a Mumbai Cabbie!

Be the Shahrukh Khan of your life (no – we aren’t getting paid to promote any of his upcoming films!)

Event Pooja:

Our Annual TRHS Open House in Mumbai will be on Dec 6, 2014 (Saturday) – if you plan to get married that day – change the date!! J Details to follow.

Next week, all roads will lead to NPC, Bangalore. If you are there, do look out for Alok, Priyadeep and me – we’ll be in rodinhood tees so it’ll be easy to spot us! If you have a think.do tee, PLS WEAR IT! And be sure to attend Alok’s sessions 🙂

source

My wish for you, to shine bright, in your own unique way, always.

fondly (reporting from saddi dilli while feasting on some serious mithai-shithai!)

asha chaudhry

editor

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

Comments

Lost Password

Register