News

Weekly Newsletter: Sept 20-26, 2014

Bengaluru, Best Hires, Abandoned Carts, Mompreneurs & Playgrounds…!

My dear Rodinhood,

Bet you’re wondering where the newsletter disappeared. Well it took me 50 mins to fly from Goa to B’lore. And it took me 2 hours from B’lore airport to reach Koramangala 🙁

After that I indulged in one these:

And went to sleep!

I’M KIDDING!!!

I went to ThoughtWorks – AND IT’S THE MOST AWESOME PLACE TO BE!! You all will love it heretomorrow. If you have no clue what I am talking about – then pls read THE AGENDA FOR TOMORROW’SOPEN HOUSE IN BANGALORE!!!!

Thank you Team ThoughtWorks for being our awesome Venue Partner!  We promise to rock the house!!

We need to give the list of attendees to the security – so if you haven’t RSVPed yet – PLS DO!!!

Pls check the venue details.

ThoughtWorks Technologies (India) Pvt Ltd. 
ACR Mansion G + 3 floors 
147/F, 8th Main, 3rd Block 
Koramangala.

Important: B-2, 3rd Floor (come to Building 2 and take the elevator to the 3rd Floor)

Security will guide you on parking.

Earnest request – pls come a bit early. We will start at sharp 2pm. Alok will head to the airport after the OH, so we must start on time!! Carry any photo ID card. And if you are a tee winner – wear it!!

Top Reads of the Week:

If you have an online store – this is a must read – how to minimize abandoned carts… thank you team Zepo!!

The 5 not so obvious common traits in the best hires

Meet Mridula – who nurtures Mompreneurs

And How Sushrut offers his playground to his team!

There’s lots more – but I would love for you to browse a bit on your own today 🙂

Follow us on our Fb page and Twitter @therodinhoods #trh for live updates from the Open Housetomorrow.

Think.Do.Be.At.ThoughtWorks.Tomorrow.

fondly,

asha chaudhry

editor

asha@rodinhood.com 

facebook 

twitter

Comments

Lost Password

Register