Ask For Help

What else can be sold for Rs.100?

Dear Rodinhooders.

I am the Founder and CEO at https://100rupis.com/. We have a great list of products and services that are bought and sold for Rs.100 and Rs.100X (multiples of Rs.100).

Some of the most common digital services are:

Graphic Designs: Logo, Banner, Brochure, etc

Content: Articles, Press Releases, Product Listings, Resume update, Business Plan, etc

Programming: Web Design, Bug fixes, etc

Gifts and many more categories.

I am trying to explore what else can be bought and sold for just Rs.100. How can I get people to sell more and more on my site.

Look forward to hearing some interesting comments.

You can connect on Twitter with us here: @100rupis (https://twitter.com/100rupis)

Our Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/100rupis

Keerthi

Comments

11 Comments

1. hi keerthi,

so while your concept is interesting, i’m kind of shocked that people offer digital services at Rs. 100!!! 

i visited your site for a minute – you might want to correct some typos on the homepage.

2. Thanks for noticing that, Asha. Will make the changes.

Yes, there are people who sell digital services for Rs.100. We are at revenue generating stage. We have had people buying and selling several services for Rs.100. These are basically micro services. My goal is to reach to millions but will have to understand the market better. Hence this post. 

3. hmmm…are you trying to do a fiverr for india ?

4. 5 dollars buys you more than 100 rupees at the grocery store for sure!!!

🙂

5. You can say that. We are kinda of fiverr for India. 

6. Asha, Rs.100 is not a small amount when you think of the unemployment in India. There are people who go to bed without food. We are just trying to understand how we can bring more employment not just for part timers/ freelancers but also for people who might not be aware that there is something called freelancing (the illiterate-but-talented-skilled-people). Rs.100 when earned in volume makes people millionaires 🙂

7. Here’s a list I made (not digital but skilled people can make these and sell for Rs.100):

8. i merely stated a fact about $5 vs rs 100.

i think everyone today knows what freelancing is. 

i would support a cause like this for physical goods that employs home entrepreneurs.

digital services deserve much more than rs 100 per assignment!! 

(ps: i’m familiar how the model works. i have an advertising background and have seen lots of people in my lifetime make loads of money from elance. the concept of fiverr puts me off.)

9. In my opinion Fiverr has brought in a great concept to the market. I have worked as freelancer and also paid freelancers to work on various projects but Fiverr beats them all. If it is a micro project it is a micro project. My experience- I have bought simple (sometime stupid) Logos for more than $50 on Elance and I have bought some really cool designs on Fiverr for just $5. As a buyer I am really happy with what I can get from a site like Fiverr and as a seller I have had people waiting in queue to buy my service. So both ways it is a win-win situation. For me sites like Elance are good for big projects – anywhere in the range of $300 and above. 

10. This doesnt make sense.

Check out – https://100rupis.com/index.php/view_more?sid=365

Who will wrote 300 words for Rs 100?

Who is this dude?

What quality does he provide?

Is there a reference of his past work?

How do I know Rs 100 will even be worth Rs 10?

(I write extensively and hence have a very strong view in this)

11. Alok,

There are people who write well and for an affordable price! I myself have written some articles for clients on 100rupis.com.

I am not vouching for the guy writing 300 words for Rs.100 but you can give a shot. And about his past work he does mention that he will provide samples. I have seen some of his work myself and he is an okay writer. 

Still trying to understand the Indian Freelance world. 

Comments are now closed for this post.

Lost Password

Register