Why? The Purpose of this PPT
– Everyone Hires. From Startups to Fortune 500 Companies. But in the rush to hire, the most important step (in my opinion) – writing the perfect Job Description gets ignored.
– While you may be clearly aware of who you want to hire and for what, the JD is the FIRST document that your potential hire looks at even before he/she meets or talks to your HR Manager/Recruitment agent for the job. The first impression is very important.
– This is why getting the JD right is critical. It sets the tone and general attitude of your Company (even more important when it’s a startup)!
– I have used a recent JD of Games2win (my Mobile Games Startup) as an example. We closed this position recently and have recruited the perfect candidate!
– Next time you are hiring, consider going through these 6 steps:
Ps – If you are browsing via a mobile device, click on the IN logo (linkedin) and directly view this deck on slideshare. The UX is much better 🙂
The PPT is available as a free download here!
Please comment and advise me points I may have missed?