Our USP is sub-locality information in detail provided in simple, convenient & defined way which equips prospects to take informed decision for the desired property. We have covered almost 135 sub-localities and intend to cover another 200-250 of MMR. Total sub-localities will be 350-400 for Mumbai, Thane, New Mumbai & around.
We may also be the first one to enlist real estate service providers like lawyers, stamp duty/registration agents, valuers, loan agents (DSA), property tax consultant and others under one roof.
Our aim: To provide all information regarding property acquisition for prospects under one roof.
Revenue: is from the property brokers/agents, builders/developers, banks/institutions.NBFCs, property service providers (as mentioned) in the form of property listings, banners for projects, property loan leads and others.
We are providing different packages for the same > http://www.lejagah.com/Packages.aspx
Property prospects can register free at our site.
(Buyers > http://www.lejagah.com/buying.aspx,
Renting > http://www.lejagah.com/renting.aspx &
Investing > http://www.lejagah.com/investing.aspx)
Our revenue model strategy: We intend to enlist at least 5 brokers per sub-locality and 1 builders per 3/4 sub-localities.
We are providing 25 free property listings for first 2 months OR first option offer of 6 months package (75 property listings / 6 months) at 3 months package (50 listings / 3 months) pricing.
Please remember we are also generating content for the portal in the form of listings.
(Sample of property listed > Home page > Locate Your Property > Locality (Option) > Andheri East: Station vicinity > Search > Property List Icon > Property to Sell /Rent > Purpose option (To Sell) > Available type of property (1 BHK/2 BHK) > Submit > View at # column > individual property details with sms box)
Questions / Advice / Suggestions:
- Is the revenue model alright to start with?
- Intend to send sales personnel to clients as offline strategy?
- Intend to send emails /sms to clients (data present) as online strategy?
- Should we conduct seminars for brokers/agents to improve relations? Topics for seminars/workshops?
- Should develop mobile application for brokers to improve their working (professionalize) & networking?
- Should start LeJagah WhatsApp group of clients?
- Should we use google Ads / FB Ads /Twitter Ads to promote LeJagah.com? We are already have FB / Twitter & Linkedin a/cs.
- Any others
Your feedback would be crucial….
We are also looking out for team mates for field executive (sales & marketing). Please send resumes at email@example.com or contact 9702675975 – Mumbai.