We all have presentations that we are proud of or may need help with.
Also, presentations can always be improved.
Why not share these presentations on the site and let others benefit from your knowledge and also give you critcial feedback?
This is the simplest way to feature your PPT on therodinhoods.com:
First of all, please watch this video – this is a really easy-to-follow, step by step guide!
And if you need further guidance:
1. Select your PPT (Microsoft Power Point).
2. Go to Slideshare.net and set up an account (if you dont have one. It takes less than a few seconds – with Facebook sign up etc)
3. UPLOAD your PPT to slideshare.
4. Now look at the top portion of your slideshare presentation page. See Embed?
Click on it and click on the small link called ‘Customize’ below the code
This is what you will see and what you need to pay attention to:
6. Copy the EMBED CODE that you see above in the box marked.
7. Now, Travel to therodinhoods.com and open a discussion page on therodinhoods.com and click on the HTML editor that you see on the top right of the text page:
Give your PPT a Title and then just TYPE a few words of your PPT in the main page in this mode and then PASTE the code after your text.
Click to ‘Visual Mode’ and give it a couple of seconds and you will see a yellowing screen with the “f” flash button inside. The ppt will NOT show in this screen.
8. That’s it! Add the keywords at the bottom, save (use presentations as a category) and you are SET. Save and refresh to see your PPT.
9. Make sure you add an image to your post (maybe your logo) or simply embed one snap shot of the PPT so that it shows up in social media posts when shared.
Excited??? Get Started here!