All about Entrepreneurship, Start Ups, VC Funding & Mentors
You download the video from here:
Tags: 101, Architecture, Brand, Branding, Cowboy, East, Group, Science, Shah, Sid, More…Wild
Join The Rodinhoods
Two examples, of another company that does it great, and two that are messed up:
1) Great - BMW -- you clearly know with the BMW that there is a 3, 5, 7 series and where you fit into that hierarchy. You get a 3 series because you want something cool and sport, and a 7 series as ultimate, sophisticated luxury. It is real clear the differences of each and where you fit into the hierarchy, they also use this numeric system that clearly distinguishes between each so there is no confusion.
2) Messed up - HP and Sony. I am not even sure where to begin with these two companies. But with all of their offerings across a variety of categories from home entertainment, computers, music listening devices, digital camera, printers, etc...it is never clear what is the best purchases (based on needs) for a consumer and where they fit into their product hierarchy. You are also not sure how these different offerings communicate and work with one another. I am consistently confused as to what is new, what is best for me, and what may or may not be around in 2 years. Additionally, the naming or verbal expressions they use to communicate their sub-brands are never clear with the different naming conventions. I can go on and on about this, but you get the idea.
AWESOME STUFF. It would have been also nice if you gave a direct example of how MESSED up some brand architecture is of a know brand?
maybe as a comment?
Welcome toThe Rodinhoods
Sign Upor Sign In
Or sign in with:
Please like us!!
1. Registration is a click away - via Facebook etc
2. View ongoing discussions and fire up one yourself3. Have a broader point of view? post a quick blog4. Have a question? Just ASK! here5. Want to activate some inquiries? List yourself6. Have some stuff to show? Post Photos7. Want to get noticed? Get yourself interviewed
8. Have a presentation that you like? Share it - Step by Step instructions9. Lazy? Just hang out, Chat, add Friends...
Still messed up? Read the FAQ's
Rodinhood is inspired from Rodin - who sculpted 'The Thinker' and Robin Hood who 'got things done'. Hence Thinking+Doing = Rodinhood.
The best place for enterprising folks to hang out, share,make like-minded friends, get feedback and soak in a pool of vast experience.
© 2013 Created by Alok 'Rodinhood' Kejriwal.
Report an Issue |
Terms of Service
Please check your browser settings or contact your system administrator.