1) I have realized I am growing and have moved away from being a teenager to a young boy and now moving towards a age which is called “Responsibility”.
2) Like me, my all batch mates are turning to 26- 27-28-29-30 and most of them are married now, some have children(s). This mean I am not seeing anyone of them active on facebook and it makes me to login less. I know I am not going to get updates about their life on facebook so why worry logging on facebook…its better I call them.
3) The age of making online friend is dying slowly. The simple reason is ‘we now have more technology to spend time with our present friends (like facebook)…so why to make more friends online’. People are maturing online.
4) Out of my 369 friends on facebook I can see only 10-20 connections active and out of them 90% shares others photographs, some jokes or some philosophy…but now about them. It was exciting to read and see such images, jokes, news…but somehow it sucks these days. Even I have started doing the same thing ..copy past
5) I have know moved to a phase called “routine” and I am enjoying this routine more than anything else (advantage of running your own business)…so my most of the time is spent on my job and sometime I simply forget about checking my FB account.
6) Realized love happens offline, not online. Although female photographs still turns me on…but somehow my brain is matured more now and I like girls who talk well, walk well, behave well and understand me. I am sorry but I can not find all these just by looking her pictures on facebook.
7) Due to the drop in phone call rates…I have started calling my friends more and the enjoyment of meeting them is BLISS. Even I have started getting more calls now.
8) As I am growing, I have now started closely monitoring my words, what I am saying, what should I say…and whenever I write anything on facebook wall…I re-read it twice, thrice and then…delete.
It’s better not to post something then facing embarrassment later.
9) As I am seeing only 10-20 active friends on facebook…I have unintentionally started skipping their post. I just move my cursor away…because I know what he is writing…people write same stuff all the time.
10) I spend more time thinking about how to grow my business, I spend more time offline with my friends and I spend more time with my family too. (The age of responsibility)
11) The biggest reason why I may stop login to facebook in coming years “I am left with few friends and more connections” Re-read it.
By friends I mean people whom I can trust, talk, walk, laugh, party and meet. When we grow…we find only less people around us whom you are connected emotionally. The simple reason is everyone is like me. Everyone is getting old, everyone is getting more responsibilities, everyone is busy…so everyone talk to less people, meet less people and spend time with only people we trust.
There is a world which is more beautiful and that world is called “Offline”.
And we can find beautiful people only in a beautiful world and not behind WALLS.