Mumbai Startup Fest 2018
For the First Time in Mumbai, the Government, Educationists, Students, Investors & Startups will come under one roof to celebrate the success of this entrepreneurial spirit of Mumbai. Mumbai startup fest 2018 is being organized with a vision to promote and celebrate this entrepreneurial spirit of Mumbai. It aims to provide the start-ups and budding entrepreneurs a platform to showcase their potential and discuss roadblocks where every startup has difficulty in envisioning a long-term successful venture. It is a mission and goal to create a budding entrepreneurial ecosystem in Mumbai and foster the spirit of the same in the long run.
Following events would take place:
- AAMCHI MUMBAI – Experience from experienced startups who have made it big!
- PITCH MUMBAI – The Pitch Mumbai Event is an Elevator Pitch session where 100 startups shall get 3 Minutes and 5 slides to put forward their business ideas and plans.
- EYE OPENER – The unheard realities of the startup ecosystem in India and globally.
- MASTER CLASS – The Masterclass where every startup needs to have the knowledge during the startup journey.
- HACKATHON – Mumbai Startup Fest Hackathon takes you on a new voyage of the hack with talented teams of developers, designers, and data scientists solving the biggest problems of Mumbai.
The fest would have Carnival to add fun to the events and entertain the audience. Carnival would include Band performance, Startup Expo, Food stalls, Silent MSF party, Cultural performance, Flea Market and Movie under the sky.
We would have speakers for our panel discussion. Following are the speakers and their profile:
- Jeroninio Almeida – Author of Karma Kurry and India’s leading Leadership Coach and Professional Mentor.
- Adhiraj Banerjee – Co-founder Alley Oop
- Devita Saraf – Founder and CEO of VU Technologies
- Nikhil Arora – Managing director of GoDaddy India
Venue: J.V.P.D. Grounds, Juhu, Mumbai, India
Date: 17th-18th March 2018
Time: 09:00 am Onwards
Contact: Rachit Vijan – (+91)-8828373716