About Us: Vitruvien.com, is an e-commerce website that aims to revolutionize men’s online shopping. Vitruvien offers customers the exciting prospect of designing their own shirts on India’s first 3D shirt designer. Backed by one of the owners of Mumbai’s largest textile retailer, Vitruvien aims to expand quickly within India and internationally with the aim to dress every man in custom shirts.
Role: Blog Management and Content Development
Location: Wadala – Mumbai
– Blog Management- Coordinating with freelancers. Editing and proof reading content once written. Creating content as and when required
– Blog Marketing – Reaching out to international bloggers to get them to publish about Vitruvien
– Public Relations – Reaching out to international media and pitching our brand to them.
– Content Writing – Management of website content, content creation for marketing collaterals, content creation for blog.
– Website Content Management- Proof reading, editing and writing content making use of SEO keywords
– Managing Mailer content
– Proof reading and editing articles for PR
– A graduate with an excellent command over the English language. Bachelor’s degree programs in journalism, English and other mass communication preferable
– Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
Requirements of the Role
– An engaging, active tone in writing
– A flair for writing with an understanding of what works on the internet.
– An effective writing style that is fresh, consistent and customer friendly. A knack for editing and proof reading with good research skills
– Comfortable working in a fast-paced, flat start-up environment