Yeah true, we are trashing Falphool 1.0 website and please keep reading.
It has been an revolutionary and eventful journey for me and for my entire team so far. We all learnt a lot and still learning, from assortment of foods and vegetables to handling of customers. Credit to the team for making it huge success.
We are now 15 member team serving 500 families and delivering 35-45 orders per day in Dwarka. With unwavering demand from customers, we started grocery segment as well. Currently we are not taking grocery orders online but will be giving that option to customers soon.
In my last discussion, we said we will be different and we will be keeping that promise. We are bringing some of the new ideas which as a foodie I’m passionate about. We are almost 70% done with our website development part. So now it’s the time to share with you what all you can expect in our version 2.0 which we plan to launch in NOVEMBER 2015.
1. Recipe based selling: This is something new, which no biggie has ever tried.After discussing with our customers we thought of bringing it in our new version.
Let me explain this quickly:
Suppose user wants to cook Pizza on his own, he can go to our website(new version), Check the recipe and ingredients there.On the click of the button he can add all the items(ingredients ) mentioned in the recipe to the shopping list, no more headache of remembering or noting down ingredients. With this user will have 2 advantages:
a) The ease with which he can add items to the cart
b) He doesn’t need to search for individual items which is a headache for many.
What do you think about this?
2. Menu planner for healthy lifestyle: At times we don’t know what we have in kitchen and what all we need to buy. We go the stores buy items and more often than not, we buy those items as well which we have. So this is one of the biggest pain for many users.
In this new version and based on the recipes or otherwise, user can plan his/her menu for a week/month and through this he can generate his grocery list. This will help in saving time and User will know exactly what he/she needs in kitchen and this will prevent the impulse buying.This will save money as well. He can check on his calorie as well.
Now the IMPORTANT QUESTION – Who all can upload Recipes?
3. Cooks/Chefs can upload their recipes and they will get points based on the sales made through their recipes. And when cooks and chefs will shop through us, they can get those points discounted. Here we invite all who are COOKs/Chefs, housewives who love cooking food too.
4. Rating and Review based selling: Customers and doctors can review the groceries and staples, and based on their review and ratings products will be rated and displayed.
5. Points System – Customers can bring their references, minimum 3 references, customers will get points based on the sales made by those references. Those points can be discounted.
6. Food events: There will be offline events which we will be hosting for foodies and for cooks as well.
7. Wishlist and Reorder from previous orders.
We plan to Launch the new version ASAP and hope to fulfill aspirations of many.
Now looking forward to your feedback. Please don’t be harsh on us.