Job Role – Relationship Manager
iPleaders, a Delhi-based legal education startup is looking for a suitable candidate for the role of Relationship Manager who will manage student affairs, assist in administration of online courses and keep in communication with students and management.
Experience – Not necessary, but a person with atleast 2 years of experience in the domain of customer relations will be preferred. However, the applicant should be accustomed to work with Microsoft excel.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Should be tech-savvy and have experience of working with MS Excel (should be able to handle functions like VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, conditional formatting, etc.)
- Should be able to work independently and take responsibility of the outcome
- Managing mailing lists and communication with students
- Follow up with universities and course partners
- Replying to student queries
- Enrollment and certification process
- Approving students on iPleadersClub, LinkedIn and Facebook Group
- Scheduling and following up on Career counselling calls
- Ensuring data-integrity and consistency is maintained regarding student database
- Collaborating with sales and marketing team with insights and feedback as and when needed
- Ensuring engagement, communication and interaction with students
- Placement and internship assistance
- Collecting suggestions by students on improving course, etc.
- Keeping the rest of the team aligned with the tasks as per requests from students
- Managing databases
- Responding to special requests from students – transcripts, provisional certificates, etc
- Analysis of students – profiling, etc, shortlisting for marketing
- Maintaining records of re-examination application, fee payment, etc.
Salary range: 2.5-3.6 Lakh per annum depending on qualification and experience. We will provide high quality training and comfortable, homely and no-frills work environment. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing startup, be part of the legal education and technology revolution in India, and make a difference, then this is the right opportunity.
If you are interested, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject line “Application for Relationship Manager”.