Imagine working on upcoming areas in the online education space.
Imagine how it would be to make high-value educational products accessible to the country’s future lawyers and business leaders.
Imagine how it would be to work at one of India’s most successful online education startups which have made a dent in the online education industry and collaborated successfully with universities and industry bodies.
How it would be for your career?
We are a startup in the online education domain, working on projects of our own as well as in collaboration with top universities and government bodies for the last 4 years. At iPleaders, we work on transforming what training one can give to budding lawyers, law students, entrepreneurs, government officials and others who want to understand the law and use it to their advantage. We are working on access to justice for the last few years, and have made some real headway. Things that were impossible 4 years back, are very much reality now. That’s how we work – away from the spotlights, cracking on the real problems and taking on things others think are impossible to change.
You can read about us more on our website. Our blogs have the widest reach in India amongst all legal issue-based blogs, enabling access to more than 1 lakh individuals to legal developments that impact their lives. Our courses like these https://startup.nujs.edu and https://sexualharassment.nujs.edu have been widely acclaimed in media and elsewhere. We are service providers to some of the top brand names like Samsung, Feedback Infrastructure, Agrocorp, JCB and other listed companies for compliance training. We are also in the process of creating breakthrough technologies in the domain of access of justice that will change the face of legal industry in India in the coming years. We need highly capable and ambitious people to make this happen. Now here is a position very essential right now to achieve the success of our dreams.
Designation – Sales associate and Marketing Associate
Experience – At least 2-3 PQE sales in education industry.
- Comfort and ease with numbers
- Ease and interest in working with new technology and tools (you don’t need any coding knowledge for these)
- Must have ability to record, track, interpret and present data in a simple and effective way with action points for leadership
- Must be willing to develop ‘listening’ skills
Roles and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with marketing team and maintain analytics of leads and conversions
- Familiar with CRM (e.g. Zoho, Leadsquared), email-marketing tools (e.g. Mailchimp), Exotel
- Landing page optimization for visitors to easily discover value proposition in the site and engage with the marketing and sales funnel
- Email funnel creation, monitoring and optimization
- Calling qualified leads to engage them in the sales funnel and making follow-ups
- Collaborate with sales leadership to implement training process
- Ability to work in a team as well as individual
- Manage and track day to day performance of all sales team members and deliver reviews and reports
(We are willing to train interested candidates in the above responsibilities.)
This position is not for those who are not interested in getting familiar with numbers or resistant to using online technological tools.
- Great work life balance with fixed timings.
- High growth startup with open, fun and friendly environment
- Opportunity for personal development and in making a contribution in the lives of others
- Opportunity to work with latest technological tools
- Opportunity for developing leadership and creating a team
- Learn about new opportunities and market functioning in online education industry
Salary range: 3.6 – 4 Lakh per annum depending on qualification and experience. We will provide high quality training and comfortable, homely and no-frills work environment. If you are interested in joining a rapidly growing startup, be part of the legal education and technology revolution in India, and make a difference, then this is the right opportunity.
If you are interested for the position email with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Job Application for Sales Associate”