We are an Executive Search company retained by one of our banking clients to refer suitable candidates from E-commerce industry to augment their Knowledge-banking team. They have similar desks for various industries.They are looking for candidates who have been in the E-commerce space and understand the market, the players, the logistics, the merchandising, the vendor chains to help and strategize with the corporate and commercial banking teams to develop banking products around the industry and provide market intelligence to the Investment banking team.
They are looking for professionals who can value add on the payment structure and solutions where the bank can be of assistance. The incumbent can be a consultant or from within the domain itself such as travel portals, retail, etc.
The position is currently designated as Head – Information Tech and Ecommerce Industry and reports into President – Knowledge Banking. An overall experience of 10+ years out of which last 3 years should have been in E-comm developing a company would be desirable.
The incumbent should have been an integral part of the industry and understand the nuances and strategize and identify opportunities for the bank. He should be able to have a clear vision and be able to understand the banking culture and products.
The job description is only indicative and may encompass additional and higher responsibilities dependent on the incumbent’s capabilities.
- Define the go – to – market strategy for e-Commerce.
- Develop the Strategy for approaching players
- Develop expansion and growth strategy
- Design the global operating model
- Design the performance monitoring framework for sales efficiency
- Relationship capital with industry bodies like NASSCOM / chambers of commerce / vendors & suppliers to e-commerce companies is a big plus
- Business Development ability
Our client is a much awarded fastest growing Indian Bank in the country with a rock-solid performance record.
Apply in confidentiality to firstname.lastname@example.org