Looking for “responsible” people with a DO-ERS attitude for my startup Niswey.
About: Niswey primarily works with organizations that are looking to either create or rejig their complete online strategy. So as we expand in 2014, the Online Marketing Executive will not only help develop a completely new web presence for its clients, but will also manage roll-out of online strategy, hence it is an exciting time to join a company in a critical role.
As a Digital Marketing Pro you will be responsible for:
- Managing all paid search and display programs
- Managing all SEO programs
- Managing accuracy of content throughout the website
- Optimizing the website for search engines
- Working with the Web Manager to make the website as user-friendly as possible
- Setting up and managing CRM programs for both B2B and B2C audiences
- Content creation strategies for clients’ social networks and blog
- Setting up and managing email marketing campaigns
- Web Analytics and reporting
You need to be someone who:
- Can work autonomously
- Can think creatively, strategically and logically
- Can communicate with a variety of different personality types
- Can-do attitude and a willingness to get stuck in – this is not a job for a delegator
- Wants to be the best in the world at what they do – hungry to learn
You will work closely with the:
- Marketing and brand ideation team
- Content teams
- Technology teams
What kind of people do we like?
- We don’t like experts, we prefer people who are always willing to learn and are able to learn quickly
- You do what you preach, or at least try
- You not only work hard, you party hard too
- You have an eye for detail
- If you’re a (regular) blogger, we already love you!
- You are a DIY person. Period
Why should you join Niswey?
- The company today is small and nimble, so you will be able to get things done quickly, and help set the direction of the overall enterprise
- You will be the owner of creating, developing and managing all digital marketing initiatives
- Being a start-up, our culture encourages you to do whatever you can to make the company better, even if it falls outside of your primary job responsibility
- Even though we are a small team, through our closely knit partners network, you get exposure to people from various backgrounds including writers, designers, marketers, techies, HRs, and a lot of entrepreneurs, who are themselves multifaceted
- Freedom of expression, we mean it
- Unlike any other digital marketing company, we are not in the business of just doing the job and getting paid (if you know what that means). We are there to create value for our customers & ourselves and while doing so, we don’t mind getting paid So we don’t pick up projects where there is no scope of creativity, so you won’t get bored, ever!
Sounds good? Then send in your profiles to careers [at] niswey [dot] com Don’t waste time in updating your CV (if you don’t have an updated one), just update your LinkedIn Profile and send us the link.
Before you apply, here’s one more thing you should know, we work in a flat organization structure.