We are looking for a “Senior Software Developer – Mean Stack” preferably based out of Kochi.
Job Title: Senior Software Developer – Mean Stack
Company: Crowd Investments Limited
Job Type: Full-time
* Angular JS: 2 years
* Node JS: 3 years
What we’re looking for:
* 5+ years of Software development experience
* Strong background in computer science
* Curiosity and drive to learn
* Good understanding of Web protocols and standards
* Database experience
* Interested in learning best practices
* Working in an agile environment
* Full Stack Developer
* UI/UX Experience
* Knowledge of Azure Technologies
* Asp.net, MVC4 and Visual Studio
* Design and Development Experience
* SQL Server Experience : Basic Queries
* Cloud Experience Can Work: AWS( Amazon Web Services)
* Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available, such as Express, Strong Loop, etc. Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds. Understanding of server-side template languages such as Jade, EJS, etc.
* Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors such as Stylus, Less, etc. Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3. Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
* User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
* Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
* Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools.
* Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic. Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code. Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance applications. Implementation of security and data protection. Integration of data storage solutions.
* Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the client.
* Primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
* Developer will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
You can connect with me at email@example.com