Hope you are doing well 🙂
Was wondering if you were aware of this weekly Pitch Workshop – 1M/1M Free Public Roundtables? It’s a great place to practice Investor Pitch (for Funding), Customer Pitch (for Sales / Validation), discuss TAM (or anything else entrepreneurial as featured by Entrepreneur.com). Roundtables are hosted through Webex – you are free to attend from anywhere. Flexible!
You can register to pitch or to listen. Apart from Sramana’s mentoring, presenters receive a brief review on 1M/1M blog and (both presenters and attendees) get to listen to guest speakers. For example:
1. Gus Tai, General Partner at Trinity Ventures was a guest at Sep 4 Roundtable
2. Jason Stoffer of Maveron was a guest at Sep 18 Roundtable
3. Tod Francis of Shasta Ventures was a guest speaker at Sep 25 Roundtable
4. Brian Jacobs of Emergence Capital was a guest at Oct 2 Roundtable
5. Naren Gupta of Nexus Venture Partners was a guest at Oct 9 Roundtable
Listening to them is an experience. You never know who is going to be the guest speaker of the day until the event starts. It’s always a surprise!
So, why don’t you select a date, register and pitch? Let others know as well. I am sure Rodinhooders can rock the Roundtables 🙂
Image Courtesy: hnwmagazine.co.uk