With the advent of GST, the demand for Accounting and Taxation roles across the industries is evolving at a rapid pace. Companies are becoming increasingly reliant on software programs to meet their technical job requirements.
If you are a fresher (HSC or Commerce degree pass out) and looking to start for a Business Accounting career. You would be probably looking out for jobs like:
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Manager
- Manager/Sr. Manager
Although you have ventured into the Commerce Stream expecting for a bright career and decent career prospects, the tough job market can be a stumbling block in the paths of your success. if you are looking for immediate job opportunities after 12th or Graduation, then you’ll need a Business Accounting course will definitely develop the employable skills that are much needed in today’s times.
Business Accounting and Taxation (BAT) is a diploma or short-term course that equips you with the expertise required in the field of Accounting and Compliance. This course will make you job-ready and help you specialize in the field of Accounting and Compliance.
Below are some best 5 reasons why you should be going for an accounting course like this:
- Prepare for 5 Senior Accounting Roles: The course is designed to give hands-on-expertise in the area of accountants, taxation, MIS, compliance, and reporting.
- Learn from TOP CAs: Our Business Accounting & Taxation Program is designed by top class chartered accountants, with a specific focus on helping you to become a professional accountant.
- Upgrade to the Latest 4 Software: This Accounting course is integrated with high-end accounting software and applications i.e. SAP, Tally, Quick Books, and Advanced Excel, certificates are provided for the same.
- Get Practical Training: The extensive training, practical case studies, live projects, and hands-on experience on this software is important for any accounts professional to know, grow and prosper in their career.
- Skill-Up for Higher Pay: Learn accounting skills that are trending like GST, Taxation, Auditing, and Payroll that will serve you with a higher pay. Expect better Return on Investment on your BAT course fees.
At EduPristine, students can expect a mix of case studies, accounting tools, and the hallmark pedagogy of learning through a plethora of hands-on and real-life scenarios. Candidates will understand and apply various practical aspects an accountant deals with. They will learn how to set up a complete Accounting process from the scratch. After successful completion of the program, candidates can apply for multiple roles in the field of Accounting and Taxation. The methodology offers real-life challenges, compelling learners to apply concepts in the class and prepare for career realities.
To know more, you can visit their site: https://www.edupristine.com/courses/business-accounting-taxation-course