What is Art of Living – Digital India Movement?
We at Art of Living Digital India Movement under the aegis of Sri Sri Ravishankar Vidya Mandir Trust (SSRVM), in partnership with National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) are committed to bridge the digital divide. The intent is to establish dialogue with the rural people, empower them by conducting digital literacy in over 6, 51, 000 villages and create a network of village level entrepreneurs across the country. This movement is about establishing a new ecosystem for value-based growth, development and sustainable livelihoods.
Why is Digital Literacy needed?
With India working hard towards achieving various advanced technologies in all sort of aspects, Rural India should not be far away to witness these achievements. Through Digital Literacy, the following objectives will get fulfilled:
- It will minimise the digital divide between the Rural & Urban India.
- It will lower the rate of migration of rural youths for employment.
- It will create sustainable livelihoods for the rural masses.
- Through Art of Living interception, it will create a stress-free ecosystem.
What will AOL DI Movement do?
Through the grassroot presence of AOL DI, we will train the rural masses with the following digital literacy training, which will make the masses knowledgeable on:
- Usage of Smartphones, Laptops, Computers, Tablets and other digital devices.
- Accessibility of Internet and other Internet means of communication.
- Understanding of e-Governance services.
- Able to make presentations, data collection, proposals and so on.
The completion of the above training will take the trainees to the next level – Village Level Entrepreneurship, which will enable the trainee to start with his/her own “e-governance services venture”.
To know more about this VLEs training, you can mail us on – email@example.com
Require Support for this Movement
One can join us in this MOVEMENT with following ways:
- Hardware Support – New or Refurbished Computers / Laptops/ Smartphones/ Tablets/ Biometric Devices/ Webcams.
- Software Support – Licensed versions of Operating Softwares like Windows/MS Office/ Tally/Java.
- Infrastructure Support – A 200 to 500 sq.ft room required for centre purpose which can accommodate 20-25 people.
Be a part of this huge Digital Movement!
Thanks & Regards,
Art of Living Digital India Movement
For info, visit our website – www.artofliving.digital
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on twitter: Art of Living Digital India Movement – @artoflivingDI