So we had announced the arrival of the Rocking Rodinhood Tees! And the fact that ‘You’ve got to win it, to wear it’!
Check it out…
And now we have some winners!
I confess, I had a hard time choosing. There are so many awesome posts. And so many awesome reasons for some of you to win a Rodinhood Tee (yeah, we’re gonna keep surprising you!). Each month we shall try to consider some older posts as well. So do not fret if you wrote something (worth a Tee), long long ago!!!
WINNERS OF WOW BLOGS & DISCUSSIONS:
1. Ankur Singla for the inspiring Akosha story
2. Vishal Khandelwal’s letter to his daughter that blew us all away (over 6k views!)
3. Anamika Joshi’s straight from the heart motivating piece – what I call perfect “start up literature”!!!
4. Heisme for this wonderful story of his ongoing entrepreneur journey.
5. Rohan Bhansali’s rocking self interview that made us all drool over gozoop’s working environment!!
6. Gurpreet Singh Tikku took us all by surprise. We had no idea he had so many stories tucked inside him…
7. Surprise! Surprise!!! There’s a Special Tee for an award winning comment – Vinay Chhoda’s brilliant contribution to one of the most talked, discussed, debated posts here.
That was about the online winners.
We also gave away a few Tees at the Mumbai Open House last Friday (audience included)!!!
Everyone knows Vasu! He comes all the way from Coimbatore to attend the Mumbai Open House. Every time! And each time he has a story, a presentation, a surprise! He’s even started a small Rodinhooders of Coimbatore Meet Up already!
By now I think almost all of us know the great Vishal Gupta. Vishal had all of us rolling on the floor with his Hostel Finder presentation at the Mumbai Open House in July. He wins a tee for the most entertaining, straight-from-the-heart presentation [check vid #3, 5:07 onwards]. He wasn’t in Mumbai on Friday, so we’ll just ship it to him!
Congrats Winners! Here’s what you gotta do –
Send an email to therodinhoods Co-ordinator, Manoj – email@example.com [cc firstname.lastname@example.org] with your mailing address & phone number and pls mention your tee size – S, M OR L.
So keep writing, posting, sharing, contributing, commenting, presenting, asking; come up with crazy ideas & innovations and win yourself a Rodinhood Tee – like this one…
(sorry alok, this tee ain’t exclusively yours anymore!)