PocketLawyer.com is seeking freelance writers with 3+ years in Legal Industry to write articles to optimize our website to generate more inquiries.
Ideally, you’ve been writing professionally for at least 3 years, and have 2+ years experience in legal sector. You are an excellent researcher, who can proficiently write in English and you have been previously published on reputable blogs and websites.
- Writing 3-4 blog posts per week. (We’ll provide topics and outlines, though ideas are always appreciated.)
- Contribute to Facebook and Twitter accounts multiple times per week.
- Assist with website copy as needed.
- Possibility of managing weekly mass emails.
You’ll also have a portfolio of blog posts proven to earn a lot of shares on social media.
Finally, we need you to send these four things as a part of your application:
- A link to your resume or website
- Links to 3-5 related pieces you’ve published elsewhere
- Your rates
- Weekly availability
In the first line of your message, write “I paid attention and read the full posting.” Otherwise, we won’t consider your application.
Write “I’m a Legal/Tax Blogger” in the subject line to be considered.
Email address for sending application is: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding submission/writing style please visit PocketLawyer