Parentune is India’s fastest growing social portal exclusively for parents. It is a proparent community helping parents overcome various parenting hurdles and help achieve more for their child.
Role: SEO manager/ associate
Experience: 1-2 years
– Implementing strategies for increasing site traffic through organic search listings
– Staying on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO practices, and emerging items of interest
– Work with the product manager and brand manager to test, plan and successfully execute on SEO initiatives
– Align business, product, development and SEO activities for the highest traffic impact. Ownership of the organic traffic targets for all segments both web & mobile
– Lead key SEO presentations and strategic discussions. Draw up estimates of traffic targets & roadmap to chase them
– Research emerging applications to advance the current SEO efforts
– Lead and prioritize site architecture, content and linking projects. Drive them from concept, implementation to success
– Set up a process to continuously innovate, collaborate with design, product, tech and editorial teams to implement SEO best practices across all web site properties to ensure search engine optimization compliance
– Initiate and lead SEO expertise to product plans including site redesigns, product enhancements, and new site features by contributing to the Product department BRDs/PRDs
– Stay on top of current search engine news, trends, SEO best practices, and emerging items of interest and sharing these with the rest of the team
– In depth knowledge of Google Webmasters, Google Analytics & tools to measure ranking performance.
So if you think you are a keyword ninja & can help us improve our search engine rankings we are waiting.
If interested please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
P.S. There will be 2 rounds of interview & a short assignment prior to your cordial welcome 🙂