TheRodinhoods (TRH) is one of India’s most vibrant online startup communities. At present we have 12k+ registered members – entrepreneurs and aspiring. TRH provides a platform for networking with like-minded people, to share relevant insights, problems and to simply make an entrepreneur’s journey less lonely. In the last 6 years the site has built a content rich resource pool of 6000+ articles – all created by our members.
TRH is a pro-bono community and the sole purpose is to HELP people. It is a part of the 2win group of companies.
TRH is looking for:
Business Content Writer:
As the Business Content Writer, you will be responsible for all the content that is created by the members and also contribute meaningful stories yourself. Keeping it relevant and engaging will be your key focus.
- Curate user generated content
- Identify potential stories and action them
- Clean copy
- Interview interesting entrepreneurs or write about new ventures
- Cover startup events on a case to case basis
- Constantly ideate on new fresh features/initiatives
- Manage the content on the site.
- Essentially a business writer with 3-5 years of similar experience
- Someone who loves startups and loves covering them
- You must be conversant with wordpress
- You should be familiar with social media!
Some references of the content that resonates with our young startup audience:
Interviews: Meet Aakash, who is a mocking bird
Resource Articles: 12 ways to get potent & economical PR for your startup
Event Summaries: How to get funded – when 200 people ask in unison
If you want this job:
- Pls send us your last 5 published articles and your CV.
The position is Mumbai based. You will be reporting directly to Alok Kejriwal, Founder TheRodinhoods.
You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org