TheRodinhoods (TRH) is one of India’s most vibrant online startup communities. At present we have 12k+ registered members – entrepreneurs and aspiring. TRH provides a platform for networking with like-minded people, to share relevant insights, problems and to simply make an entrepreneur’s journey less lonely. In the last 6 years the site has built a content rich resource pool of 6000+ articles – all created by our members.
TRH is a pro-bono community and the sole purpose is to HELP people. It is a part of the 2win group of companies.
TRH site has recently moved to WordPress and we are looking for a Ninja to manage all of the content!
As the content custodian, you will be responsible for ensuring all of the content (created by our members) becomes live on the site seamlessly. Keeping all content relevant and visible will be your key focus.
- Curate user generated content based on general guidelines
- Keep following poular entrpreneur sites and invite their best contributors to also share their content on therodinhoods
- Constantly invite top contributing members to share more of their experiences on therodinhoods
- Manage backend editing functions of the site
- Social Media Management (promote all the content across the social media networks)
- Essentially a person who understands content with 2-3 years of similar experience on a content site.
- You must be able to write and communicate well and have a passion for business content.
- You must be very conversant with wordpress
- You should be familiar with social media.
- Knowledge of digital media & content marketing will be a bonus!
The position is Mumbai based. You will be reporting directly to Alok Kejriwal, Founder TheRodinhoods.
If you want this job:
Pls send your application along with CV to email@example.com mentioning ‘Content Manager for TRH’ in the subject line.