The Internet and advances in digitization and social networking are transforming how companies and governments interact with customers and partners. The specialization in Digital Marketing provides students with the strategic and analytical skills to guide organizations in a digital world that is overflowing with data on customers, products, and interactions.
Digital Marketing Course will make you more marketable and put your career in high gear with a Professional Certificate in Digital Marketing from Wharton. Learn the key marketing skills most in-demand today: marketing analytics, social media strategy and analysis, and data-driven customer-centric approaches to customer retention, SEO, SMM, PPC, Affiliate, Content Marketing and much more.
The job description of a Digital Marketing manager is very broad, and often varies from organization to organization and the type of industry the organization is a part of, for example, the job description of a digital marketing manager in a consultancy firm would be different from the one in an e-commerce firm or a brick and mortar real estate agency.
Job Responsibilities of a Digital Marketing Manager:
- Creating strategies to increase online traffic to the organization’s website
- Tracking the conversions and improving the percentages and numbers
- Taking care of everything from SEO, SEM to Social Media Marketing
- Creating Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in Social Media and raise awareness
- Improving the user experience on the company’s website (Includes design, content, and usability)
- Collecting and Evaluating customer feedback data
- Evaluating competitor’s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them
Even though there is no singular Job description of a Digital Marketing Manager, we will try to see their broad job descriptions in various scenarios.
If you wish to become a Digital Marketer, take your first baby steps from EduPristine.The Digital Marketing Course is an intensive, 100+ hours program designed and delivered by industry veterans for high-performing individuals who want to get practical and experiential learning, along with soft skills and 100% placement assistance.