It’s been over 5 years since I have been defining solutions for my eCommerce clients (startups). Almost all my clients have following questions:
- How do I track my customer?
- How do I identify what they are planning to buy?
- How do I convert them into a customer?
- How do I measure them?
Every client has their own set of questions and I had been trying to find a solution to help us answer their questions. I came across many tools that we have tried using to improve conversion but these tools still couldn’t provide solution for :
- Identify the Registered Customer on Real Time.
- Track Visitors – Know when did he first visited the website and pages he browsed.
- Integrate with your favorite tools like Mailchimp, Zendesk, Sales Force, drop box, google drive etc
- Go beyond Google Analytics and better understand your customer
- Improve Bounce Rate & Optimize your Website
- Filters – If you have multiple people in your team – filter their activities by their email address, ip etc
After much research I found Woopra, it just been 20 days since I have been using and I am loving it. I am still trying to learn and explore, but I would like fellow TRHS members to explore this useful tool.
Instant Setup and Implementation for eCommerce
Customizing your analytic tool for eCommerce doesn’t have to be a pain. Woopra has built tight integrations with eCommerce platforms, like Magento and WooCommerce, to deliver analytics designed for eCommerce with just a few clicks, and not a single line of code.
Customize it as per your preference and requirement. With a single click, pin any of your reports to the Live Dashboard for a customized overview of your most important data, right at your fingertips.
Documentation & Video Tutorials
They have a very user friendly documentation and video tutorials section, which is very helpful to understand and implement the tool.
I hope everyone liked the post and find it a helpful tool to track your customer activities. Pls feel free to comment below.
Follow me @72interactive
Guys just a small note. We are not affiliated with woopra. But if anyone wish to get this tool implemented on their existing store, please feel free to speak to me at 9811122212.